Unlock a first bet offer bonus of up to $1,000 by using the BetMGM promo code LABSTOP! You can use this exciting offer to make a bet on today’s matchup between the Cincinnati Bengals and the Kansas City Chiefs, or if you prefer, you can bet on any other sport going on right now.
If you are new to the world of sports wagering, this is the perfect opportunity to gain experience and pick up your first win. If you’re a seasoned bettor, you can use this promo code to increase your bankroll.
Below, we’ll walk you through the steps to use the BetMGM bonus code as well as eligibility requirements. We’ll follow that up with a preview of this evening’s AFC championship showdown to help you take advantage of the BetMGM bonus.
GET $1,000 FIRST BET OFFER
Tackling this promotional offer is easy- here’s what you need to know to do it:
How to Use the BetMGM Promo Code
- To get started, simply click on this link and key in the BetMGM promo code LABSTOP. From there, you will be able to create a new account. Moreover, you will need to provide all the required information (name, address, email, last four digits of SSN, etc.).
- Pick a username that suits you and be sure to safeguard your new account with a secure but memorable password.
- At this stage, you should be able to make your initial deposit. Fund your account by using any one of the straightforward banking methods BetMGM Sportsbook offers. The minimum deposit is $10, but if you’re keen on maximizing the potential of the promotional offer, you will want to add at least $1,000 to your account.
- With that settled, you’re ready to scope out all of BetMGM’s odds for tonight’s game between the Bengals and the Chiefs. You can bet on moneyline odds, spreads, totals, or individual player props- the choice is yours.
- Once you have identified the bet you like the most, you can make your first wager. By following the steps above, your first bet will either win you money or come back to your account in the form of betting credits. Let’s say you pick the Bengals to win the game (+105). If that happens, you will reap $105 for every $100 you staked.
- But if it’s the Chiefs going to Super Bowl LVII instead, no worries! BetMGM Sportsbook will add to your account betting credits equal to the amount of that first wager (max $1,000). You will see these credits arrive within a few business days. This will give you a chance to try again.
- Full terms and conditions apply. This offer is good for new users twenty-one years of age or older in AZ, CO, DC, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MD, MI, NJ, OH, TN, PA, VA, WV, WY.
Bengals vs. Chiefs BetMGM Bonus Preview
It would seem the Cincinnati Bengals have had the Kansas City Chief’s number over the last year. The Bengals have emerged victorious in their previous three meetings, albeit by exactly three points each time.
Joe Burrow has a healthy array of weapons in Ja’Marr Chase, Tee Higgins, Tyler Boyd, and Joe Mixon. As long as his offensive line can hold it together, he will be spoiled for choice in the passing game.
In the last three games against the Chiefs, Ja’Marr Chase has recorded 97, 54, and 266 (!) receiving yards. His receiving yardage prop is the highest in this game, currently sitting at 83.5 yards.
Patrick Mahomes will suit up despite nursing a lingering ankle injury. Coach Andy Reid says Mahomes looks good, while the quarterback himself hopes the adrenaline takes over once he’s on the field.
In their recent meetings, the Bengals have done a decent job keeping tight end Travis Kelce in check. Kelce produced 56, 95, and 25 receiving yards in that span. Still, his receiving yardage prop of 78.5 yards is the second highest of the game.
The Kansas City Chiefs are 1.5-point home favorites. The game’s implied total is 48.5 points.
Other Ways to Use the BetMGM Promo Code
As previously mentioned, you are welcome to use the BetMGM promo code on any sport you like. Whether you want to make your insured first bet on basketball, hockey, golf, or something else, just make sure you use this link and the bonus code LABSTOP. Doing so gets you the first bet insurance of up to $1,000. Good luck tonight!